Sunday, October 11, 2009

Beach Week 2009











I looks like its been almost a year since I've updated this blog. Things have been very busy for us in 2009. We finally moved to Knoxville in May and settled in with a new routine, new schedule, new job, and new school. A lot of people have been asking me if and when we are going to be on Facebook. But let's be honest. I don't think this Facebook thing is going to catch on anyway. The real reason is that all this stuff takes so much time and so I will try to update the last year in the next few posts.
This section is from our vacation this summer to the Atlantic Coast. The girls loved the water and the beach was perfect for swimming. The only thing is that it was very crowded and has us second thinking if we'll go back to this spot. But any week spent in the sand is better than any week spent working.
More details to come...




No comments: